Select item(s) from each list below:
For more information on the interpretation of the data please see the notes below.
These notes apply to both the Graph and the Data Table.
- Cells highlighted in yellow should be interpreted with caution, as the measure itself or at least one of the components used to calculate the value has a coefficient of variation between 16.6 to 33.3%.
- Cells highlighted in red indicate that values have been suppressed because the measure itself or at least one of the components used to calculate the value has a coefficient of variation greater than 33.3%, a small numerator (<10), small denominator (<20), or empty age-standardization groups.
- Cells highlighted in blue indicate that values have been suppressed because their interpretation is complex or not possible.
- A dash symbol indicates that the value was suppressed for one of the reasons described above, or that the calculation was not applicable.
- When an indicator and a stratifier are crossed, the age interval is limited to that available in both the indicator and the stratifier.
Source: Vital Statistics - Birth Database (2008-2011) linked to Vital Statistics - Death Database (2008-2010)
Pan-Canadian Health Inequalities Data Tool, 2017 Edition. A joint initiative of the Public Health Agency of Canada, the Pan-Canadian Public Health Network, Statistics Canada and the Canadian Institute of Health Information.
The development of this Data Tool was made possible through collaboration of the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), the Pan-Canadian Public Health Network (PHN), Statistics Canada, and the Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI). We wish to thank the members of the Pan-Canadian Health Inequalities Reporting Initiative Technical Working Group for their invaluable contributions to this product.